Technology & Software Consultant
- Qualifications: 15 years B2B business development experience with the ability to understand market trends and attract new clients to consider complex, cutting-edge technology and IT consulting services.
- A genuine passion for technology – and for the future, it will build.
- Aptitude and attitude to rapidly learn and abstract ideas, industries, technologies, and solutions.
- Independence, energy, tenacity, persistence, and a never-say-die attitude.
- Powerful storytelling ability – the ability to rally colleagues, prospects and clients around your ideas and deals.
- Empathetic and strategic mindset with a broad-based understanding of industry and business.
- Experience and/or desire to work in a global delivery environment.
- Business Management
- Experience providing market development, competitor analysis, and opportunity analysis.
- Experience in account planning and account mining.
- Experience independently leading portfolios and growing market-share
- Key Responsibilities: B2B Sales and Account Management
- Pipeline generation and qualification; identifying markets, organizations, lines of business, pain-points and stakeholders to target; developing interest and RFPs.
- Performing quantitative analyses and developing proposals.
- Working closely alongside the CEOs to develop their expertise in contract negotiations, Master Service Agreements and deal closure.
- Acting as a strategic partner with existing clients to analyze and provide ground intelligence on their needs and relationships.
- Conducting competitor analysis to identify opportunities that expand strategic relationships with major clients.
I assist companies in Finland entering or expanding into markets throughout Ireland and
Assist companies entering or expanding into Finland.